Bonnie Low-Kramen is the Founder and CEO of Ultimate Assistant Training & Consulting, where she provides assistants and their leaders the tools they need to build the ultimate partnership and workplace. Bonnie was the Personal Assistant for Oscar-winning actress Olympia Dukakis for 25 years and learned the skills needed to be an incredible assistant. She is also an international speaker and the Author of the best-selling book, Be the Ultimate Assistant. In 2015, she was named Educator of the Year by DEMA, the Domestic Estate Managers Association.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How Bonnie Low-Kramen became a personal assistant for Olympia Dukakis
- The biggest mistakes leaders and executive assistants make
- Bonnie’s advice to leaders on preparing job descriptions and hiring an executive assistant
- Qualities of a good executive assistant
- How to nurture a good relationship with an executive assistant
- Bonnie talks about her classes and book
In this episode:
One of the biggest mistakes leaders make is thinking that they can save a lot of money by taking care of all of their administrative tasks — without the need for an executive or personal assistant. This is not an effective use of time regardless of how skilled they are and can limit their success in the long term.
So what should leaders do to get started with personal assistants? What do they need to know when hiring an assistant? And what are the top qualities to look for in a good assistant?
Bonnie Low-Kramen, the Founder and CEO of Ultimate Assistant Training & Consulting, joins Adi Klevit in this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast to talk about systems for nurturing successful relationships with executive assistants. They also discuss the benefits of having an executive assistant, tips and tricks for hiring an executive assistant, and the qualities of a good executive assistant. Stay tuned.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Bonnie Low-Kramen
- Bonnie Low-Kramen on LinkedIn
- Be the Ultimate Assistant: A celebrity assistant’s secrets to working with any high-powered employer by Bonnie Low-Kramen
- “How a Virtual Assistant Can Transform Your Business with Cathy Baillargeon of Virtual Cathy”
- “Leveraging Executive Assistants for Business Growth and Freedom with Steven Neuner and Ryan Cassin”
- “Delegation Strategies for a Successful Business With Brett Trembly”
- “Five Signs That You Need an Assistant”
- “The Importance of a COO and Creating Your Company’s Vivid Vision with Cameron Herold”
- Chad Gill on LinkedIn
- “Process Documentation To Increase Company Efficiency With Chad Gill and Adi Klevit”
- “The Field Recon App and How Documenting Processes Helps With Quality Control With Chad Gill”
- ”31 things you can ask your assistant to do — and a few you shouldn’t”
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.