Cathy Baillargeon is the Founder and CEO of Virtual Cathy, a virtual assistant company providing personal and affordable administrative assistant services for businesses. Before Cathy started her company three years ago, she was a Consulting Associate at Salsbury & Co.
Cathy also has an extensive background in nursing and healthcare management. She was the Director of Coordination and Donor Services at MedCure, Inc., an Occupational Health Technician and Medical Assistant at Lower Columbia Occupational Health, and a Medical Assistant at Vancouver Allergy and Asthma Clinic.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Cathy Baillargeon explains how and why she started her company Virtual Cathy
- What is a virtual assistant, and what can they do for your business?
- How having a virtual assistant gives you more time, energy, and resources to focus on more important things within your business
- Dealing with handing responsibility over to a virtual assistant
- How virtual assistants can help document systems and processes
- What’s the importance of having good systems in place?
- Cathy’s training practices to ensure her employees fit the “Cathy” mold
- Cathy shares some books that inspire her
- How processes and procedures can implement company culture
- The benefits of having different forms of processes, such as video
In this episode:
Are you a business owner struggling to keep up with your emails, scheduling, and other administrative tasks? Can your processes and procedures be organized and improved? Then it might be time to get a virtual assistant, and Cathy Baillargeon can tell you why.
Cathy Baillargeon is the Founder and CEO of Virtual Cathy, a virtual assistant company providing personal and affordable administrative assistant services to businesses. She’s an expert in finding the right solutions for busy business owners, having over 15 years of experience in management. She’s here to tell you all about it and give you tips on organizing your business along the way.
On this episode of the Systems Simplified Podcast, Adi Klevit has a conversation with the Founder and CEO of Virtual Cathy, Cathy Baillargeon, all about the benefits of virtual assistants. They discuss what virtual assistants can do for your business, effectively documenting processes and procedures, how processes can implement company culture, and much more. Stay tuned!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Cathy Baillargeon on LinkedIn
- Virtual Cathy
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- Your World-Class Assistant by Michael Hyatt
- The E Myth by Michael Gerber
- The Culture Code by Daniel Coyle
- Clockwork by Michael Michalowicz
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.
One of my favorite tools is SweetProcess.
SweetProcess is an amazing software that helps overcome the frustrating log jams and is one of the tools that helps me create clear step-by-step instructions for every task in your company; anywhere from onboarding new clients to training employees to responding to client requests.
You have a central place for the team to access procedures, anytime, from any device.
As a loyal listener, you can try it for 28 days, free of charge… No credit card is required
Go to sweetprocess.com/adi to start your free trial today.