Steven Neuner and Ryan Cassin are Partners at Superpowers, a company that helps successful entrepreneurs achieve new levels of freedom and growth. Their team is made up of US-based, work-from-home executive assistants. In addition to this, Steven is an Associate Coach at Strategic Coach, a Dave Ramsey Endorsed Local Insurance Provider, and a member of the NFTE North Texas Advisory Board and the YPO Big D Dallas Chapter. Ryan is also the CEO of Beast Digital and Asset Agency and an Official Member of the Forbes Agency Council.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How Steven Neuner and Ryan Cassin help entrepreneurs gain freedom in their lives
- Why do entrepreneurs need an executive assistant, and what makes a great assistant?
- The various ways executive assistants support entrepreneurs
- How to decide which tasks to delegate to an executive assistant
- Steven and Ryan share a client success story and explain how their executive assistants can provide specialized help
- How to evaluate the effectiveness of your executive assistant
In this episode:
What strategies can you use to gain more freedom in your business without compromising on growth? How can you get quality help with managing your growing business?
With their business Superpowers, Steven Neuner and Ryan Cassin connect entrepreneurs with top-level executive assistants that can support them in running their businesses. These assistants help entrepreneurs manage their time strategically, nurture new customers on social media, provide timely marketing services, and so much more.
In this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit is joined by Steven Neuner and Ryan Cassin, Partners at Superpowers, to discuss how executive assistants can help entrepreneurs get more freedom and growth. They talk about the roles of executive assistants, why great assistants should have a growth mindset, and strategies for deciding what tasks to delegate. Stay tuned.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Steven Neuner on LinkedIn
- Ryan Cassin on LinkedIn
- “The Importance of a COO and Creating Your Company’s Vivid Vision with Cameron Herold” on Systems Simplified
- Chad Gill on LinkedIn
- Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO)
- Strategic Coach
- Your World-Class Assistant: Hiring, Training, And Leveraging an Executive Assistant by Michael Hyatt
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.