Brett Trembly is an accomplished lawyer, author, speaker, and entrepreneur. He is the Founding Partner of Trembly Law Firm, a franchise and business law firm that focuses on business and commercial litigation. The firm was recognized as one of the fastest-growing small law firms in the country for four years in a row by Law Firm 500 and recently received a prestigious Inc. 5000 award. In addition to this, Brett is the Co-founder of Get Staffed Up, a virtual assistant staffing company for law firms.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Brett Trembly talks about the challenges business owners face with delegation
- The important role delegation plays in the success of a business
- The process of delegating effectively
- Delegating jobs to a virtual assistant so you can focus on high-value tasks
- How to simplify training using well-documented processes and procedures
- Brett’s advice for delegating email management
- The mindset you need to become a great delegator and a more successful business owner
- Examples of how to execute delegation in your business
In this episode:
Have you been so overwhelmed with what is on your plate as a business owner or entrepreneur that you are missing out on your high-value tasks? If so, it may be time to start delegating work to others.
The beauty of delegating tasks is that it minimizes the stress of handling a company — while also giving you the freedom to work on your business instead of in it. As a business owner, you need to prioritize many things. You can’t, and shouldn’t, do everything yourself. However, many leaders are afraid to delegate because it requires a lot of trust, communication, time, and energy. You have to determine which tasks to delegate, who is the right fit for the job, and how to train them effectively. Luckily, well-documented systems and procedures, as well as a high-level assistant, can simplify this process.
In this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit is joined by Brett Trembly, the Founder of Trembly Law Firm and Co-founder of Get Staffed Up, to discuss how to delegate as a business leader. Brett talks about the importance of delegating tasks so you can maximize your time and focus on the key drivers of growth for your business. He also explains the benefits of a virtual assistant, how to simplify training, and his tips for delegating email management. Stay tuned.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Brett Trembly on LinkedIn
- Trembly Law Firm
- Get Staffed Up
- Get Staffed Up’s promotional offer for podcast listeners
- The Danger Zones: The Top 5 Risk Areas Employers Don’t Realize Can Put Them Out of Business (And What To Do About Them!) by Brett Trembly
- Cesar Quintero on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.