Cameron Herold, known around the world as the CEO Whisperer, is the Founder of COO Alliance, a leading community for ops-minded professionals. Cameron is a business growth guru and the author of five books, including Double Double and Vivid Vision. Throughout his career, he has helped build several multimillion-dollar companies and engineered 1-800-GOT-JUNK?’s spectacular growth from $2 million to $106 million in revenue within six years. Additionally, Cameron is a top-rated international speaker and currently hosts the Second in Command podcast, where listeners can tune in for tips and insights from other high-level COOs.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Cameron Herold’s experience as a second in command
- Cameron shares his advice for hiring a COO and differentiates between the role of a COO versus an Executive Assistant
- The valuable business lesson Cameron learned from an Olympic coach
- Cameron talks about coaching COOs and shares his strategy for helping organizations create a vivid vision
- The 12 essential skills discussed in Cameron’s Invest in Your Leaders course
- The biggest mistakes leaders make in their businesses
- Cameron shares his approach to time management and how he updates processes
- How to delegate work and train employees the right way
In this episode:
Building a great company starts with having a great vision. But in order to bring this vision to life, you need to have effective leaders who can infuse positive energy into your company. So, how can you find and train better leaders for your business?
From his many years of experience as a COO, growth guru, and business leader, Cameron Herold has learned the value of having a vivid vision for your organization. He also understands the importance of building effective systems to help leaders stay focused on this vision, uplevel their skills, and create successful teams.
In this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit interviews Cameron Herold, the Founder of COO Alliance, about the importance of hiring a COO. Cameron explains how implementing a vivid vision can help you scale your company and talks about the 12 essential skills for becoming a better leader. He also discusses the biggest mistakes leaders make when managing time, delegating work, and training employees.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- COO Alliance
- Cameron Herold’s website
- Cameron Herold on LinkedIn
- Invest In Your Leaders Course
- Second In Command Podcast
- Vivid Vision: A Remarkable Tool For Aligning Your Business Around a Shared Vision of the Future by Cameron Herold
- Double Double: How to Double Your Revenue and Profit in 3 Years or Less by Cameron Herold
- Brian Scudamore on LinkedIn
- Paul Miller on LinkedIn
- Amazing Exits Podcast
- Jennifer Hudye on LinkedIn
- Conscious Copy & Co.
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.