Jamey Schrier, PT, is the Founder and CEO of Practice Freedom U, where he helps growth-minded practice owners, including physical and occupational therapists, build and scale their businesses while working fewer hours in the clinic. He owned a multi-clinic physical therapy practice for over 15 years, which he sold for 66% over market value. As a sought-after speaker, business expert, and bestselling author of The Practice Freedom Method, Jamey has spoken at industry conferences, including the Private Practice Section APTA Conference.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Jamey Schrier shares the genesis of his practice, the challenges he endured, and his revelation to achieve freedom
- How to structure and build a practice
- Implementing systems in four central business areas
- Jamey’s impactful mentors, books, and podcasts
In this episode:
If you’re a medical practitioner, you probably believe that by executing your craft, business management will come naturally. Yet many practice owners take on too many responsibilities, going into debt in the process. How can you extricate yourself from your clinical tasks and focus on personal and professional growth?
After working over 70 hours a week, struggling to attract and retain quality talent, and nearly losing his practice to a fire, physical therapist Jamey Schrier hired a business coach and delegated his tasks. Throughout the process, he observed three core business components: marketing, management, money, and mindset. To gain freedom from your daily practice, you must implement processes to build authentic referral sources, hire from the top down to create a team that shares your values, and manage finances effectively. By cultivating an ambitious mindset, you can build a business that carries a legacy.
Adi Klevit hosts the Founder and CEO of Practice Freedom U, Jamey Schrier, on this episode of Systems Simplified to discuss liberating yourself from your private practice. Jamey shares the challenges he endured managing his practice, his revelation to gain freedom, and how to structure and build a thriving company.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Jamey Schrier on LinkedIn
- Practice Freedom U
- The Practice Freedom Method: The Practice Owner’s Guide to Work Less, Earn More, and Live Your Passion by Dr. Jamey T. Schrier
- “The Leading Systems for Financial Success With Eric Miller” on Systems Simplified
- Eric Miller on LinkedIn
- “Best Practices for Hiring, Onboarding, and Delegating To Virtual Assistants With Jeff J. Hunter” on Systems Simplified
- “Why Founders Should Become Replaceable With Ari Meisel” on Systems Simplified
- The Proprietary Process for Offboarding Yourself With Michèle Hecken on Systems Simplified
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.