Eric Miller is the Co-owner and Chief Financial Advisor at Econologics Financial Advisors, which exclusively serves practice owners, including physical therapists, dentists, veterinarians, and chiropractors. In his role, he helps clients discover the barriers that prevent them from attaining financial freedom. Eric specializes in creating and implementing the Econologics Roadmap and annual reviews for clients, allowing them to reach short-term and long-term goals.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Eric Miller defines “econologics” and shares why he founded the company
- The correlation between personal and business finances
- Eric’s recommended systems and processes for building wealth
- How to achieve financial independence
- Maximizing the value of your business
- Eric describes his strategy for advising clients
In this episode:
Owning a practice is demanding, and practitioners often neglect their responsibilities as business owners in favor of their primary role. As a result, money can become lost in the company, and practitioners may lose control of their personal and business finances altogether.
Financial advisor Eric Miller’s step-by-step process helps you regain control of your assets to achieve financial freedom. Before employing his system, Eric leads you to define what financial independence means to you by identifying your goals for the lifestyle you want to live. Your business should be your main income stream, and that’s where to start. He says to think of your household as the parent company with your business functioning for its financial benefit by setting up a weekly expense account from the business that channels into the household. A separate account should be set up for that money so it’s not squandered and can be used to invest in other income streams. When you execute a system that grows your business and funnels a portion of its profits to create more revenue streams, you’ve started to establish a process that creates the lifestyle you want for yourself and your family.
In this episode of Systems Simplified, Adi Klevit hosts Eric Miller, Co-owner and Chief Financial Advisor of Econologics Financial Advisors, to talk about developing a financial plan for your household and business. Eric shares his systems and processes for building wealth, how to attain financial freedom, and the correlation between business and personal finances to create the lifestyle you want.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Eric Miller on LinkedIn
- Econologics Financial Advisors
- How to Become a Financial Beast: Harness the Power of Your Practice to Build Personal Wealth & Go Out at the Top of Your Game by Eric Miller
- Jeremy Ryan Slate on LinkedIn
- Command Your Brand
- “Creating a Valuable PR Process with Jeremy Slate” on Systems Simplified
- “How To Live an Extraordinary Life With Jeremy Ryan Slate” on Systems Simplified
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.