Ari Meisel is the Founder of Less Doing, where he helps founders, CEOs, and entrepreneurs become replaceable and build businesses that can run and grow without them. Ari is also a productivity and leadership coach and the author of multiple books, including The Replaceable Founder and On Productivity. Outside of work, he volunteers as an EMT.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Ari Meisel explains why he created Less Doing after being diagnosed with Crohn’s disease at age 23
- How Ari helps founders become replaceable and achieve more freedom
- Ari’s favorite communication tool — and the benefits of asynchronous communication
- Why would founders want to become replaceable?
- How well-documented processes help businesses boost efficiency
- Ari talks about his recent book and his experience volunteering as an EMT
In this episode:
Why should founders aim to become replaceable at their companies? How do well-documented processes improve business operations? And, what is the best communication tool for businesses? Ari Meisel is here to share this information and more.
Ari was 23 when he was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease. Because of this, his usual 18-hour workday was cut down to only a few hours, and he was forced to find a solution. After mastering his newfound productivity method, he founded Less Doing, where he helps other founders, CEOs, and entrepreneurs work less and achieve more professional freedom. So, what are Ari’s tips for improving your systems and processes so you can become replaceable at your company?
On this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit has a conversation with Ari Meisel, the Founder of Less Doing, about the secret to achieving more freedom in your business. Together, they discuss how to make your company self-sufficient, the best tools for productive communication, and why well-documented systems and processes are the backbone of any business. Stay tuned!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Ari Meisel on LinkedIn
- Less Doing
- The Replaceable Founder by Ari Meisel
- On Productivity: The Collective Wisdom of the Most Efficient Man Alive by Ari Meisel
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
We provide business owners, entrepreneurs, and key executives with strategic implementation, process improvement and documentation, and long-lasting systems necessary to support business expansion.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.
Visit bizsuccesscg.com today or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free consultation.