Jonathan Freeman is the Chief Operating Officer and the Chief Compliance Officer of Centura Wealth Advisory, a fast-growing wealth management firm based in San Diego, California. Throughout his career, Jonathan has held leadership positions for companies in a variety of industries, including technology, professional services, consulting practices, real estate, and healthcare. His passion is to help companies grow and succeed in terms of people, processes, and culture.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Jonathan Freeman talks about the accelerated growth at Centura Wealth Advisory
- The challenges that come with major growth and Jonathan’s advice for scaling a high-growth company
- How technology can help companies with process documentation
- Jonathan explains how to get everyone in an organization to implement processes
- The importance of defining your culture and creating a vision when growing your company
- Jonathan talks about using the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) and learning to say “no”
- Jonathan’s advice to COOs on managing accelerated growth
- How to get in touch with Jonathan Freeman
In this episode:
Has your company been experiencing rapid growth? Have you been facing some challenges while navigating that growth? If so, how do you ensure that your company continues scaling successfully as it grows?
Some of the major challenges companies face due to high growth include maintaining the culture, managing employees, and hiring effectively. While scaling Centura Wealth Advisory, Jonathan Freeman has focused on building dynamic systems and encouraging employees to document their routine processes. This has made the company’s operations more efficient, seamless, and high-quality. It has also made it easier to onboard new employees as the company grows — all while maintaining a great team and culture.
In this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit interviews Jonathan Freeman, the Chief Operating Officer and the Chief Compliance Officer of Centura Wealth Advisory, about his tips for building systems and processes to manage accelerated growth. Jonathan explains how a company’s culture plays a key role in implementing processes, talks about the benefits of the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS), and explains why leaders should focus on creating a vision. Stay tuned.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Centura Wealth Advisory
- Jonathan Freeman on LinkedIn
- Jonathan Freeman’s email: email@example.com
- “Creating and Executing a Vision” with Lois Weinblatt
- Lois Weinblatt on LinkedIn
- True North Visionaries
- “The Importance of a COO and Creating Your Company’s Vivid Vision” with Cameron Herold
- Cameron Herold on LinkedIn
- Double Double: How to Double Your Revenue and Profit in 3 Years or Less by Cameron Herold
- “The Benefits of the EOS Model” with Eric Albertson
- Eric Albertson on LinkedIn
- “How to Run EOS Level 10 Meetings” with Julie Markee
- Julie Markee on LinkedIn
- Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS)
- Gino Wickman on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.