Lois Weinblatt is an International Vision Coach, Facilitator, and Speaker at True North Visionaries. Lois founded True North Visionaries in 2013 to help visionary leaders and organizations around the world gain clarity and achieve success. Before starting True North Visionaries, Lois held many sales and business development roles spanning over six years.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Lois Weinblatt explains the mission behind her training and coaching company, True North Visionaries
- Lois’ definition of a vision and her template for creating visions for business leaders
- How to ensure that everyone on your team is working toward your company’s vision
- Lois shares examples of the different visions she has created for companies
- When should you review your vision, and why is it important to keep track of milestones?
- How to integrate your vision into your systems and processes
- The various ways Lois engages with leaders — including a free brainstorming call
- Some of Lois’ biggest inspirations
In this episode:
Is your company at a creative roadblock? Are you struggling to execute your plans and get everyone on your team on the same page? If so, Lois Weinblatt is here to help.
As the Founder and Vision Coach at True North Visionaries, Lois is an expert at implementing visions and improving decision-making for companies. Lois has helped leaders from all over the world create and execute their visions and stay on track to achieve their milestones. Now, she’s here to share her tips and tricks with you.
On this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit sits down with Lois Weinblatt, the Founder and Vision Coach at True North Visionaries, to share her strategies for creating and executing a successful vision at your company. They discuss why a vision isn’t just a future goal, how systems and processes play a part in implementing your vision, and why all team members should be aware of company milestones. Stay tuned!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Lois Weinblatt on LinkedIn
- True North Visionaries
- Free Visionary Decision-Making Session
- The Visionary Decision Maker Facebook Group
- BNI Global Convention
- The Toyota Way to Continuous Improvement: Linking Strategy and Operational Excellence to Achieve Superior Performance by Jeffery K. Liker and James K. Franz
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.