Julie Markee is a Professional EOS Implementer and the Founder of Key Process Innovations, where she helps companies and entrepreneurs transform their businesses using the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS). Julie is a life-long entrepreneur who started her first business at the age of 12. After graduating from the University of Washington with a degree in chemical engineering, she began her career as a process engineer. Her passion has allowed her to streamline processes ranging from tortilla chip manufacturing to metal casting.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Julie Markee explains what EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) means
- Why Julie loves using processes and how implementing processes can help you reduce chaos in your business
- Julie’s advice to entrepreneurs who are reluctant to document processes
- How processes drive value in the service industry
- The step-by-step agenda for running “EOS Level 10 Meetings”
- Julie talks about helping her clients set up their quarterly business priorities
- How to share and complete to-do items and issue lists as a team
- What is an EOS integrator?
- Julie shares an example of a cascading message and explains how to score each leadership meeting
In this episode:
Does your business have several variations for the ways it carries out its operations? Are you looking for a better approach to tackling the issues that arise in the course of running your organization?
While working as a process engineer in a manufacturing plant, Julie Markee discovered that having too many variations for the way things are done can negatively impact the effectiveness of a company. That’s why she started looking for a way to reduce those variations. The solution? Implementing efficient, step-by-step processes in your business.
In this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit is joined by Julie Markee, the Founder of Key Process Innovations, to talk about using EOS to implement effective processes within an organization. Julie explains the value of processes in the manufacturing and service industries, her tips for creating quarterly business priorities, and how to run “EOS Level 10 Meetings” at your company. Stay tuned.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Key Process Innovations
- Julie Markee on LinkedIn
- Julie Markee’s email: email@example.com
- EOS Worldwide
- The EOS Level 10 Meeting™ Agenda
- Verne Harnish on LinkedIn
- Traction: Get A Grip On Your Business by Gino Wickman
- SPIN Selling by Neil Rackham
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.