Zack Miller is the Founder of Hatch, which helps entrepreneurs create, launch, and grow valuable businesses. He is also the author of Anomaly, which provides proven financially conscious and easy-to-implement marketing methods. As a journalist turned entrepreneur, Zack has given business speeches at The White House and was featured in Entrepreneur Magazine.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Zack Miller’s early exposure to entrepreneurship
- The genesis of Hatch
- Recommended systems for brand exposure
- Building processes to stand out in your market
- How to establish a memorable company
- Client communication tips
In this episode:
Entrepreneurship involves more than just generating ideas, launching them, and selling products or services. Building a reputable business requires well-documented marketing systems and a unique value proposition that differentiates you from your competitors. How can you create a lasting impression on your audience?
With keen business and marketing acumen, Zack Miller emphasizes documenting processes to identify high-performing marketing strategies. Additionally, you must implement systems to gain exposure and authority in your market. Zack says to determine your ideal marketing channels before developing clear, concise, and consistent messages. Devising an exclusive service-based approach, like sending handwritten notes or follow-up emails after networking events, keeps you and your business top of mind.
In today’s episode of Systems Simplified, join Adi Klevit in welcoming Zack Miller, the Founder of Hatch, who talks about developing unique service offerings to maximize authority. Zack shares advice for effective client communication, his experience as a 10-year-old business owner, and how to build a memorable company.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Zack Miller: Website | LinkedIn
- Anomaly: How to Finally Stand Out From the Crowd by Zack Miller
- “The Art of Establishing Credibility With Mitchell Levy” on Systems Simplified
- “Processes for Delivering a Personal Pitch With Topher Morrison” on Systems Simplified
- “Holistic Cybersecurity Systems for Disciplined Entrepreneurs With Greg Tomchick” on Systems Simplified
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.