Mitchell Levy is a global credibility expert, a 2x TEDx speaker, an international best-selling author of 65 books, and an Executive Coach for the Marshall Goldsmith 100 Coaches community. Mitchell has interviewed 500 thought leaders on credibility, which led him to publish an international bestseller book, Credibility Nation. He has also delivered a powerful TEDx Talk on humanity, created courses, and built a Credibility Nation membership community to help people live, learn, grow, and surround themselves with the “right” people on a similar journey.
He’s an accomplished entrepreneur who has created 20 businesses in Silicon Valley, including four publishing companies that have published over 750 books. He’s provided strategic consulting to hundreds of companies and has been the chairman of a board of a NASDAQ-listed company.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Mitchell Levy explains what being a credibility expert means
- How Mitchell helps companies establish trust with customers
- The 10 aspects of creating credibility
- What does it mean to spread “credit dust”?
- Mitchell guides Adi Klevit in developing a CPoP (Customer Point of Possibilities)
- When to use your elevator pitch
- How Mitchell’s Ultimate Credibility Bootcamp helps people live and show up credibly
In this episode:
What does it take to become a credibility expert? What can you do to be viewed as credible?
Credibility is your character and other people’s perception of your character. According to Mitchell Levy, credibility is a journey and not a destination. It is the quality in which we are trusted, known, and liked. When presenting an elevator pitch or your CPoP (Customer Point of Possibilities) statement, credibility is essential to make an impact on your audience. You have to establish trust with them quickly, so they want to know you and work with you rather than your competitors. To create credibility and be likable, you must be authentic and consistent, display integrity, be vulnerable, and respect people, among other things.
In this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit interviews Mitchell Levy, a global credibility expert, about his proven process of creating credibility. Mitchell also discusses the 10 aspects of creating credibility, why it takes three seconds on your online presence to generate trust, how to state your purpose succinctly, and guides Adi to create her personal CPoP statement and what comes next.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Mitchell Levy’s website
- Mitchell Levy on LinkedIn
- Credibility Nation: For Professionals Who Want to Be Seen as Credible by Mitchell Levy
- “We are Losing Our Humanity and I’m Tired of Watching it Happen” with Mitchell Levy on TEDx
- Credibility Nation
- Living Your Values Free Gift
- The Ultimate Credibility Bootcamp
- Ultimate Credibiltiy Bootcamp one month Free
- Marshall Goldsmith 100 Coaches
- Kendell Cook on LinkedIn
- The Prepared Group
- Bob Burg on LinkedIn
- “The Five Laws of Stratospheric Success With Bo Burg” on the Systems Simplified Podcast
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.