Isaiah Nolte is the COO at Traction Tools, a cloud-based software platform that helps organizations implement the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) with ease. It helps businesses manage meetings, operations, member permissions, and communications across the organization. Its “To-Dos” functionality enables users to create a list of tasks during meetings and send automatic reminders.
Isaiah is a Professional EOS Integrator at EOS Worldwide. Prior to his current position, he was the Operations Leader and then the Integrator and President of Traction Tools. Before joining Traction Tools, he was the Sales and Tech Leader at Marketing Concepts.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Isaiah Nolte talks about the challenges of attending business meetings and explains how Traction Tools can help
- The benefits of using software to implement a total business operating system
- How to use Traction Tools to create efficiency in all parts of your operation
- Isaiah discusses how to use the software to work remotely, create action items, and promote accountability
- Does Traction Tools integrate with project management software?
- The value of implementing a total business operations system
In this episode:
Are you wasting time in an endless stream of meetings? Do you have trouble staying on task and prioritizing your responsibilities? Is it challenging for you to stay organized? A software systems solution could help you and your company with all those challenges.
Many companies have adopted the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) because it helps prioritize time, execute duties, and achieve better results. Useful software helps promote clarity and accountability to manage workloads, priorities, and goals efficiently. For the EOS system to work efficiently, you need the right software to execute it. Traction Tools allows you to take the components of EOS and use them so everybody in the company can access the areas focused on what they need to know. Once it’s integrated into your business, you’ll be glad you didn’t try to reinvent the wheel.
In this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit interviews Isaiah Nolte, the COO at Traction Tools, about the benefits of using its software to implement a business operating system. Isaiah discusses common challenges leaders face with how they spend their time, explains how to use Traction Tools to create actionable items to promote accountability, and how it’s used for teams to collaborate on essential company goals.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Isaiah Nolte on LinkedIn
- Traction Tools
- Weekly Meeting Agenda
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
- EOS Worldwide
- Gary Vanbutsele on LinkedIn
- “How to Run EOS Level 10 Meetings with Julie Markee”
- Ian Vacin on LinkedIn
- “Why Accounting Firms Need Practice Management Software With Ian Vacin”
- Zapier Traction Tools Integration
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.