Ian Vacin is the Co-founder and Chief Customer Officer of Karbon, a collaborative practice management platform for accounting firms. Ian has over 25 years of experience in technology and more than 15 years of leadership experience in the accounting profession. Before starting Karbon, he was the Vice President of Marketing and Product at Xero and the Offering Leader and Group Manager of Intuit’s QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Ian Vacin explains why he co-founded Karbon
- When is the right time to use special practice management software?
- Can Karbon be used as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software?
- Ian talks about valuable technologies for small and medium-sized businesses and what draws clients to Karbon
- How companies in various industries use systems to implement processes and procedures and create value for customers
- The key performance indicators (KPIs) for accounting firms and the importance of having practice management software
- Karbon’s in-person and remote work environment and how they build company culture
- The future of Karbon and what makes practice management software effective
In this episode:
When is the right time to use practice management software? Can software promote efficiency and the provision of services to clients?
Ian Vacin wanted practice management software that could ensure both consistency and flexibility for knowledge workers in the accounting profession. He also wanted to boost employee communication and collaboration to improve productivity, prevent deviations from set standards, and drive company growth. So, he co-founded Karbon, a practice management software platform to help his company achieve those goals.
Ian Vacin, the Co-founder and Chief Customer Officer of Karbon, is Adi Klevit’s guest in this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast. Ian talks about the need for practice management software for professional service companies. He also discusses the key performance indicators (KPIs) for accounting firms, when to use special practice management software, and the importance of utilizing practice management software.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Ian Vacin on LinkedIn
- Xero Practice Manager
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.