Nia King-Rubie is the Managing Partner of Immersive Strategies, a black-owned, women-owned strategic engagement firm for the digital age. She has over a decade of experience advising top brands like the NFL and Google. Before founding Immersive Strategies, Nia served as an Advance Associate for The White House and a Deputy Director for the 2012 Democratic National Convention committee.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- What is digital strategic engagement, and how does Immersive Strategies leverage it?
- Strategic engagement processes for small to medium-sized businesses
- How to craft authentic messages
- The importance of processes for growth and quality assurance
- Nia King-Rubie talks about how to align systems
In this episode:
With digital content dominating the marketing and communications industry, audiences demand deeper engagement and personalized messages. How can you harness digital engagement strategies to connect with your target market?
Rather than speaking universally to a large group, strategic engagement specialist and digital savant Nia King-Rubie says to segment audiences to craft authentic, customized messages. This requires understanding your market by developing personas based on pressing issues. To scale this methodology, you must create and document replicable processes that can be operationalized.
Tune in to this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast as Adi Klevit sits down with Nia King-Rubie, Immersive Strategies’ Managing Partner, to talk about developing a process around digital engagement. Nia explains the elements of digital strategic engagement, how to create authentic messages, and how to align contrasting systems for quality assurance.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Nia King-Rubie on LinkedIn
- Nia King-Rubie’s email: email@example.com
- Immersive Strategies
- “Processes for Wisdom and Knowledge Transfer With Jon LoDuca” on Systems Simplified
- “Consumer Feedback Processes for eCommerce Marketers With John Li” on Systems Simplified
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.