Jon LoDuca is the Founder of PlaybookBuilder, a revolutionary knowledge management tool that helps drive higher results in organizations by supporting a continuous learning culture. PlaybookBuilder enables innovative organizations to onboard, train, and drive the adoption of their learning content and share it with team members, prospects, clients, and vendors.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Jon LoDuca talks about his career background
- Why not having processes in place prevents a company from scaling
- How to extract expertise and knowledge from company leaders and employees
- Adi Klevit explains how she works with clients
- How listening to entrepreneurs helps people learn about a company’s business development process
- Jon and Adi discuss various ways of interviewing experts and the benefits of collaborating
- The types of clients PlaybookBuilder serves and how it works
- How to make sure a playbook gets followed and implemented throughout the business
In this episode:
How can knowledge be extracted from an individual, packaged, and used as an asset for the company?
Your employees’ wisdom, expertise, and knowledge are your company’s greatest assets. However, without structured processes in place, this knowledge and expertise can’t serve your company well. Not sharing this knowledge and wisdom limits growth and makes it harder to scale operations. It also makes it difficult to exit the business and have a smooth transfer to a new owner. Capturing and sharing learning content and tools with your team, clients, vendors, and prospects is in your best interest. So, what processes do you need to have in place to enable knowledge transfer?
In this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit is joined by Jon LoDuca, the Founder of PlaybookBuilder, to talk about processes for wisdom and knowledge transfer. They discuss why not having processes in place prevents a company from scaling, the benefits of collaboration, and how Jon’s PlaybookBuilder works.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Jon LoDuca on LinkedIn
- StoryBank Tool
- The Wisdom Link
- “Best Practices for Hiring, Onboarding, and Delegating To Virtual Assistants With Jeff J. Hunter”
- John DiMonda on LinkedIn
- Strategic Coach
- The Experience Economy by B. Joseph Pine II and James H. Gilmore
- “The Keys to Scaling Your Business with Dr. Seth Hill”
- EOS Worldwide
- “The Five Laws of Stratospheric Success with Bob Burg”
- Benjamin Berman on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.