John Li is the Co-founder of PickFu, a DIY consumer research tool providing unbiased customer feedback to improve decision-making. He is also the Co-founder of Menuism, a community of online restaurant menus. As a former Program Manager and Software Design Engineer for Microsoft, John understands the importance of market research and the consumer’s voice.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- John Li shares PickFu’s origin story and how it helps businesses gather consumer insights
- How to integrate customer surveys into the marketing process
- Developing targeted consumer messaging
- John describes the customer poling process and the industries that would benefit from it
- Case studies: how companies have incorporated consumer insights to grow their sales
- Tips for leveraging polls to evaluate marketing systems
In this episode:
Consumers are the essence of any digital marketing and e-commerce business, and their insights determine product and campaign performance. What processes can you implement to leverage customer perspectives for sales and revenue growth?
As an expert in market research, John Li recognizes the benefits of employing customer surveys and polls to generate feedback on business systems and ideas. When launching a new product, website, or marketing campaign, you can develop targeted survey questions that encourage consumers to vote on various options, harnessing the insights to create a customer-driven product or design that boosts sales. PickFu’s branded consumer insights process helps you identify a target demographic to analyze and apply relevant survey results.
John Li, the Co-founder of PickFu, joins Adi Klevit in today’s Systems Simplified episode to discuss how to assess customer feedback to enhance your business. John explains the importance of integrating customer surveys into marketing campaigns, how businesses can benefit from the customer polling process, and how to develop targeted consumer messaging.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- John Li on LinkedIn
- John Corcoran on LinkedIn
- Jeremy Weisz on LinkedIn
- “Step-By-Step Processes for Writing an Authority-Building Book With Anna David” on Systems Simplified
- “Experiential Systems for Multi-Business Success With Travis Luther on Systems Simplified
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.