Anna David is the Founder of Legacy Launch Pad Publishing, which helps business owners write and publish books to elevate their authority. She is also the author of eight New York Times bestselling books. Through Legacy Launch Pad, Anna oversees many books that become Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestsellers, helping clients add six figures to their bottom lines by attracting high-quality leads. She has appeared in major news outlets, including Good Morning America, the Today Show, and The Talk, and has written for Playboy, Vanity Fair, and HuffPost, among many other publications.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Anna David’s experience writing and publishing books
- How to publish a book to build authority and grow your business
- Should you hire a ghostwriter?
- Tactical systems for generating interest in your book
- The importance of crafting an intentional message and including lead magnets in your book
- Anna shares her book-writing strategies and processes
In this episode:
The average book sells 300 copies, but most don’t receive acclaim in today’s competitive publishing landscape. A distinguished book is systematic, relying on audience impact rather than generated sales. So how can you write a book to become a thought leader in your industry?
New York Times bestselling author Anna David says that while you can’t make money writing books anymore, you can build authority to grow your business. This comprehensive process involves defining your target audience — generally, your company’s client base — and writing a book that meets their needs and promoting it through speaking engagements. But not everyone excels at writing, so Anna suggests hiring a ghostwriter to help you craft a purposeful message that reaches various audiences to attract more clients.
Tune in to this episode of Systems Simplified as Adi Klevit sits down with Anna David, Founder of Legacy Launch Pad Publishing, to discuss book writing and publishing processes for establishing yourself as a thought leader. Anna shares strategies for generating interest in your book, the importance of crafting an intentional message, and how to include lead magnets in your book.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Anna David on LinkedIn
- Legacy Launch Pad Publishing
- On Good Authority: 7 Steps to Prepare, Promote, and Profit From a How-to Book That Makes You the Go-to Expert by Anna David
- Anna David’s Booklet
- John Corcoran on LinkedIn
- Jeremy Weisz on LinkedIn
- Cameron Herold
- “Processes for Unleashing the Power of Your Second in Command With Cameron Herold” on Systems Simplified
- Free PR: How to Get Chased By The Press Without Hiring a PR Firm by Cameron Herold
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.