Travis Luther is the Founder of TrialLine, a SaaS-based interactive timeline software for attorneys in the legal industry. As a business and leadership advisor, Travis has over 25 years of experience in entrepreneurship. He is also an award-winning speaker and best-selling author, and his work has been featured in PBS, Forbes, and the Wall Street Journal.
Travis has been a member of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) for 10 years and is the President-elect of the Colorado Chapter. He is a past US National Chair for the Global Student Entrepreneurship Awards (GSEA), a program of EO. Travis is also the President of Law Father, an award-winning digital media agency for lawyers and law firms, and founded Queen Anne Pillow, a luxurious pillow company.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Travis Luther talks about his entrepreneurial beginnings and initial businesses
- Travis’ pivotal mistakes as a budding entrepreneur — and what he learned from them
- How a career as a musician prompted Travis to build additional companies
- The process of delivering value and solving customer problems
- Queen Anne Pillow Company’s genesis — and how it addressed a fundamental consumer issue
- Turning dissatisfied customers into brand ambassadors
- Tried-and-true systems for entrepreneurs
In this episode:
Launching and running profitable businesses requires not only grit and tenacity but also a thorough understanding of pricing, P&L statements, and customer demands. Learn proven processes from a thriving entrepreneur who prevailed through extraordinary hardships.
After being forced to leave his childhood home and adopt his brothers at age 16, serial entrepreneur Travis Luther began building multiple businesses. Initially lacking consideration for organizational systems and processes, he lost his first two companies before developing a secure business model. Travis says that delivering quality services and products entails addressing a prevalent concern in the market and providing customers with customized and positive experiences to keep them coming back.
In today’s episode of Systems Simplified, Adi Klevit sits down with Travis Luther, Founder of TrialLine, to discuss becoming a serial entrepreneur amid struggles. Travis shares his mistakes and lessons as an emerging business owner, processes for delivering value and solving customer issues, and how to turn dissatisfied customers into brand advocates.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Travis Luther
- Travis Luther on LinkedIn
- Law Father
- “Developing Systems To Sell Your Business With Jessica Fialkovich” on Systems Simplified
- Jessica Fialkovich on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.