Robert Hartline is a serial entrepreneur and EOS Implementer. He is the Founder of multiple businesses, including CallProof, Shift Your Time, and Hytch Rewards. After growing his first business from $11 million to over $100 million in less than three years, Robert was inspired to help other entrepreneurs gain traction with their businesses. He currently lives in Nashville with his wife and two kids.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Robert Hartline’s sales background and how he started and grew his first business to 400 employees and 68 locations
- Why Robert created the Shift Your Time course and launched Hytch Rewards
- How Robert overcame his shyness
- Robert talks about his values-based selling process and how it connects to his CallProof app
- The value of following up with customers
- Robert’s best practices for getting referrals and leveraging existing customers to increase sales
In this episode:
What is the key to a successful selling process? Does the secret lie in your salespeople, your customers, or your communication style?
A company’s selling process is a crucial element for building a successful business. For Robert Hartline, the process that helped him build multiple thriving businesses is based on his core values. He focuses on showing care to his customers, building trust, and growing repeat sales through referrals.
In this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit interviews Robert Hartline, the Founder of CallProof, Shift Your Time, and Hytch Rewards, about developing a successful sales process based on your core values. Robert also shares how he learned about EOS, his best practices for getting referrals, and his communication strategies for increasing sales. Stay tuned.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Shift Your Time
- Hytch Rewards
- Robert Hartline’s website
- Robert Hartline on LinkedIn
- Robert Hartline on Twitter
- Dr. Jeremy Weisz on LinkedIn
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
- EOS Worldwide
- Marco Polo
- “Why Founders Should Become Replaceable with Ari Meisel”
- Ari Meisel on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.