Jeremy Ryan Slate is the Founder of The Create Your Own Life Show, a podcast that studies the highest performers in the world. He is also the Co-founder and CEO of Command Your Brand Media, a public relations firm that helps premium brands and leaders maximize the power of podcasts to change the world.
Jeremy was ranked #1 in iTunes’ business category and #78 in the Top 100. Throughout his career, he has received numerous recognitions, including being named one of the top 26 podcasts for entrepreneurs by CIO magazine and the top podcast to listen to by Inc. magazine.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- What inspired Jeremy Ryan Slate to write his book, Unremarkable to Extraordinary: Ignite Your Passion to Go From Passive Observer to Creator of Your Own Life
- Why courage is the first step to becoming extraordinary
- How adversity prepares you for your greatest moment
- Why following your passion is a poor idea
- What the “No Effort Zone” is and why you should aim to get there
- How failure can be a great teacher and opportunity for rebirth
- The dangers of the “Shiny Object Syndrome”
- How leaders can help their people be extraordinary
In this episode:
Do you want to live an extraordinary life? What if you knew the tenets of being extraordinary are a repeatable and predictable process?
Through his trials and tribulations, Jeremy Ryan Slate discovered what it takes to become extraordinary and achieve success. He shows people what success actually looks like — it’s hard, it’s gritty, and sometimes you have to work at it a long time to get there. However, if you know the right strategies and apply them to the right things, you can achieve many great things and help out a lot of people. Jeremy helps people who believe they were meant for more and want to achieve a higher level in life, and it starts with the courage to push yourself.
In this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit interviews Jeremy Ryan Slate, the Founder of The Create Your Own Life Show and the Co-founder and CEO of Command Your Brand Media, to lay out the step-by-step components necessary for people to become extraordinary. Jeremy talks about the realities of achieving success, what success looks like, and what it takes to get there.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Jeremy Ryan Slate on LinkedIn
- Command Your Brand
- The Create Your Own Life Show
- Unremarkable to Extraordinary: Ignite Your Passion to Go From Passive Observer to Creator of Your Own Life by Jeremy Ryan Slate
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.