Victor Nunnemaker is the Founder and Investor at Digital Porcupine, a website investing in the digital revolution. He is also the President-Elect of Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) San Francisco. With over 25 years of experience as an entrepreneur, Victor has held executive positions in public and private high-tech, biotech, and startups in Silicon Valley. As an avid investor in SaaS and other digital companies, his returns have exceeded 10x the average of their market indexes.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Victor Nunnemaker explains the four S’s of entrepreneurship — and his journey to cultivating them
- Victor’s habits for entrepreneurial success
- Core processes for building and exiting a business
- How does Victor remain focused on his goals?
- The value of intentionality and curiosity
In this episode:
People often believe that business owners are born successful. But entrepreneurs who have built companies from scratch have lived through adversity. How can you scale and exit your business to achieve full financial freedom?
After being raised in poverty and having launched, sold, and exited several successful businesses, Victor Nunnemaker is no stranger to hardships. His four-step system for entrepreneurship involves survival, stability, success, and service. Establishing and selling a company with those key components requires embracing your adversities, taking the initial step to execute your ideas, gaining financial clarity, and implementing systems and processes to prepare for a sale.
Tune in to this episode of Systems Simplified as Victor Nunnemaker, Digital Porcupine’s Founder and Investor, joins Adi Klevit to talk about the systems for a rewarding entrepreneurial journey. Victor shares his habits for success, how he remains goal-oriented, and the value of intentionality and learning from others.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Victor Nunnemaker on LinkedIn
- Digital Porcupine
- Entrepreneurs’ Organization San Francisco
- Entrepreneurs’ Organization Seattle
- John Corcoran on LinkedIn
- “Systems and Processes for Creative Entrepreneurs With Odette D’Aniello” on Systems Simplified
- Tools Of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers by Timothy Ferriss
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.