Alex Rodriguez is the President of YMMY Marketing, a creative lead-generation agency. He helps growth-oriented businesses acquire intent-filled leads and revenue opportunities. As a speaker and creative strategist, Alex has over two decades of experience generating leads. He is also the author of the best-selling book Digital Bacon and Sell You Before You Sell.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- What are the basics of lead generation?
- Identifying your target market through intent
- Alex Rodriguez’s recommended processes for generating leads
- The do’s and don’ts of paid lead generation
- Automated systems for engaging leads
In this episode:
When it comes to lead generation, marketers and business owners often invest in digital or social media advertising arbitrarily, lacking a well-defined strategy and losing potential clients in the process. Today’s guest shares proven systems to engage and generate qualified leads.
According to seasoned marketer Alex Rodriguez, the main objective of lead generation is to deliver value to potential customers or clients. When prospects display interest in your product or service, you can identify a need or problem they face and offer affordable and low-friction solutions. The lead generation process involves advertising on three channels. Marketing on organic channels like podcasts boosts discovery and brand awareness, while paid digital channels allow you to share common customer experiences. By combining these channels with personal channels like your website, you can assess lead engagement and ROI effectively.
In this episode of Systems Simplified, the President of YMMY Marketing, Alex Rodriguez, joins Adi Klevit to talk about profitable lead generation systems. Alex describes the value of intent-based leads, the do’s and don’ts of paid lead generation, and automated systems for lead engagement.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Alex Rodriguez on LinkedIn
- YMMY Marketing
- YMMY Sales Bot
- Digital BACON: Make Your Online Presence Irresistibly Attractive by Alex Rodriguez
- Sell You Before You Sell: Boost your brand, close more sales, and win your game by Alex Rodriguez
- Sell or Be Sold: How to Get Your Way in Business and in Life by Grant Cardone
- “Processes for Delivering a Personal Pitch With Topher Morrison” on Systems Simplified
- “A Private Equity Investor’s Systems for Business Valuation With Dan Bradbury” on Systems Simplified
- “Improving Your Professional Relationships by Paying it Forward with Alice Tang” on Systems Simplified
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.