Wendy Lieber is the Co-founder and CEO of ContentBacon, an inbound marketing company that helps build brands that people know, like, and trust. ContentBacon’s client intake process helps them learn about their clients’ industry, customers, prospects, opportunities, and brand personality to develop unique content to create more awareness and grow their businesses. Wendy is also a board member of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Wendy Lieber explains the inspiration for founding ContentBacon
- Why content is essential for business growth
- Wendy’s tips for creating a content strategy — and deciding on which platforms to share content
- How often should brands communicate with their audience?
- How to grow a mailing list and social media audience
- Common concerns or objections people have about working with a content firm
In this episode:
To grow and scale your business, you need customers. Lead generation is critical in building an audience interested in what you have to offer, and when done correctly, it can produce tremendous ROI for your business.
Content marketing is a great way to grow an audience and keep them engaged. There are many channels companies can leverage to attract and communicate with their audience, share their unique story, and help differentiate their brand from other players in the industry. However, it is essential that you identify your ideal customers, understand their needs, and provide products that meet those needs. Wendy Lieber, an experienced content strategist, explains that an efficient content strategy consists of scalable processes and systems that others can learn from and replicate to achieve growth. So how can you create an effective content strategy?
Wendy Lieber, the Co-founder and CEO of ContentBacon, joins Adi Klevit in this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast to talk about systems and processes for creating an efficient content strategy. Wendy discusses tips for growing an audience, creating and sharing content on various platforms, and working with a content management company.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Wendy Lieber on LinkedIn
- Wendy Lieber on Facebook I Instagram
- Wendy Lieber’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chad Gill on LinkedIn
- “Process Documentation To Increase Company Efficiency With Chad Gill and Adi Klevit”
- “The Field Recon App and How Documenting Processes Helps With Quality Control With Chad Gill”
- Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO)
- EO Accelerator
- Keap (Infusionsoft)
- “Improving Your Professional Relationships by Paying it Forward With Alice Tang”
- Alice Tang on LinkedIn
- “How Marketing Strategies Work in Conjunction With Operations Systems With Ryan Redding”
- Ryan Redding on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.