Ryan Redding is a business consultant, marketing strategist, and the Founder and CEO of DP Marketing Services, a full-service agency specializing in websites, SEO, PPC, social media, and reputation management for tier-two businesses. DP Marketing Services provides digital marketing solutions for HVAC, plumbing, and other home services companies so they can produce quality leads and generate higher profits.
Ryan has experience working in multiple industries and market sectors. He is the Owner of Hippie Cow, LLC, a web design and SEO agency for small businesses. He was previously the Acting Director of the Center for Technology Commercialization at Oklahoma State University and is the host of the Blue Collar CEO podcast.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Ryan Redding talks about common myths and misconceptions in marketing
- Why the human element is essential when developing marketing strategies
- Does marketing alone drive ROI — or is it operations processes?
- Ryan explains why all types of marketing are not equally efficient
- Why marketing is not a magic bullet for solving every business problem
In this episode:
What does it take to have an effective marketing strategy? If you don’t have your operations systems in place, marketing won’t be an adequate driver for more business. What do you need to know to make sure you’re optimizing your marketing strategy?
Having spent many years in the marketing profession, Ryan Redding knows that operations are the key drivers of ROI. All functions of a company have to work together in a system for the business to thrive. Marketing can create awareness and drive leads, but your company’s operations must convert those leads into paying customers. All the marketing your company does will only make a difference if you have the proper system in place to handle those leads.
In this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit interviews Ryan Redding, the Founder and CEO of DP Marketing Services, to talk about the five most common marketing myths and why having the proper operations system in place is vital. Ryan explains why marketing does not solve all business problems, why the human element is essential when creating a marketing strategy, and how marketing is a systemized process where many components work together.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- DP Marketing Services
- Ryan Redding on LinkedIn
- “The Importance of Systems for Successful Marketing with Ryan Redding”
- The Book On Digital Marketing: For Plumbing & HVAC Contractors by Ryan Christopher Redding
- Blue Collar CEO
- John Corcoran on LinkedIn
- Dr. Jeremy Weisz on LinkedIn
- “Creating Systems for Increasing Engagement and Repurposing Content With Kate Bradley Chernis”
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.