Wendy Marvin is the Founder and CEO of Matrix Roofing, a licensed, bonded, and insured company providing roofing and home solutions to homeowners and commercial property managers in Vancouver, Portland, and the surrounding areas. Wendy started the company with her ex-husband 15 years ago and took over the operations in 2017. She is also currently a board member for the Western States Roofing Contractors Association.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Wendy Marvin explains how her company was founded and how she took over its management
- The main areas roofing contractors should focus on when creating systems and processes
- Wendy’s advice to roofing contractors on providing better customer experiences
- Why is documentation important for businesses, and should they work with a documentation expert or create their own systems?
- The strategies Wendy uses to ensure her company’s processes are implemented
- Wendy talks about her reasons for taking on different leadership responsibilities in the roofing industry
- The future of the construction field and where to learn more about Wendy Marvin
In this episode:
Which business systems and processes can you implement to provide the best experiences to your customers? What can you do to ensure that you retain your clients for the long term?
Wendy Marvin has implemented a number of processes in her company to create the best user experiences for her customers. These include her customer intake process, her procedure for communicating with and managing existing customers, and her follow-up process after sales are made. To achieve success with these systems, she ensures that her employees are held accountable when implementing each process.
Wendy Marvin, the Founder and CEO of Matrix Roofing, joins Adi Klevit in this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast to talk about how to create processes for providing the best customer experiences. Wendy also discusses the importance of documenting procedures, talks about the value of working with a documentation expert, and explains why she enjoys taking on different leadership roles in the construction industry. Stay tuned.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Matrix Roofing
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wendy Marvin on LinkedIn
- Western States Roofing Contractors Association
- Julie Markee on LinkedIn
- “How to Run EOS Level 10 Meetings With Julie Markee” on Systems Simplified
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.