Natalie Nathanson is the Founder and CEO of Magnetude Consulting, a B2B marketing firm that provides fractional marketing services to small and medium tech-related businesses. The company services clients across the globe and brings specialized expertise in areas including cybersecurity, big data, AI, SaaS, B2B professional services, and emerging and established technology-related products and services. Natalie is also a member of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) and a Thought Leader and Writer for the Forbes Agency Council.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Natalie Nathanson’s career background and why she started her company
- The right time to introduce marketing to strategic decision-making
- Natalie’s process for bringing about business changes
- The key players involved in the strategy phase of implementing change
- Natalie’s advice on assessing the effects of change
- The benefits of developing processes and working with a fractional marketing company
In this episode:
Are you planning to rebrand, launch a new product, or enter a new market segment? What processes can you use to effectuate the change successfully?
To pivot your business, you need a good strategy. The first step is to get a clear understanding of where you want to go and assess your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and potential challenges. You must also be agile and have the proper structure and team in place to develop and execute your plan. According to Natalie Nathanson, developing solid processes prevents chaos and acts as a risk mitigation measure.
Natalie Nathanson, the Founder and CEO of Magnetude Consulting, joins Adi Klevit in this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast to talk about the process of preparing a company to pivot or implement a change. They also discuss the benefits of developing processes and procedures, working with a fractional marketing company, and assessing the effects of change after implementation.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Magnetude Consulting
- Magnetude Consulting Resources
- Natalie Nathanson on LinkedIn
- “Systems and Processes for Creative Entrepreneurs With Odette D’Aniello”
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.