Cesar Quintero is a serial entrepreneur, Certified EOS Implementer, and the Founder of The Profit Recipe. The Profit Recipe is a coaching firm that helps entrepreneurs work on their business instead of in their business. As an entrepreneur since the age of 24, Cesar has expertise in what works in business and the tools entrepreneurs need to succeed. He worked as a project manager at Procter & Gamble in Venezuela before moving to the US to start his first business.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How Cesar Quintero got started in entrepreneurship
- The challenges Cesar faced while growing his business and how a purpose discovery helped him overcome those obstacles
- What is The Profit Recipe?
- How Cesar helps entrepreneurs create a life and business by design
- Cesar explains how to achieve long-term growth and success using operating systems
- A case study about an entrepreneur who developed more freedom with Cesar’s help
- Where to find Cesar’s books and get in touch with him
In this episode:
Do you work in your business or on your business? Can your company survive and thrive without you? How can you build a business by design?
According to Cesar Quintero, building a business by design means decentralizing or detaching a founder from his or her company. In other words, it means building a business that is not solely dependent on you, the entrepreneur. This involves finding the right operating system to help manage the company and ensure consistency and predictability in its operations. The result: long-term success for the business and more freedom for the founder.
In this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit interviews Cesar Quintero, the Founder of The Profit Recipe, about how he helps entrepreneurs create a life by design using operating systems. Cesar discusses the five stages of the E-Volution Flywheel, talks about building a business by design, and explains the importance of empowering entrepreneurs. Stay tuned.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- The Profit Recipe
- Cesar Quintero on LinkedIn
- Cesar Quintero’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cesar Quintero’s slides
- “Visionary Leadership and Giving Back with Ryan Buchanan” on the Systems Simplified podcast
- John Corcoran on LinkedIn
- Simon Sinek on LinkedIn
- Fran Biderman-Gross on LinkedIn
- Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS)
- Brett Trembly on LinkedIn
- Trembly Law Firm
- Get Staffed Up
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.