Adi Kaskavalciyan is the Co-founder of The Wealthy Contractor and gFour Marketing Group. The Wealthy Contractor provides real-world education, training, and best practices to help home improvement and home services business owners achieve more success, wealth, and freedom. Through gFour Marketing Group, Adi and her husband, Brian Kaskavalciyan, help clients nationwide create profitable, long-lasting customer relationships by using their award-winning done-for-you marketing programs. They help contractors bring in more referrals, reviews, and repeat business.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Adi Kaskavalciyan explains how The Wealthy Contractor helps its clients
- The most common problems contractors face
- Adi Kaskavalciyan shares one of her secrets to becoming a wealthy contractor
- What successful and wealthy contractors and entrepreneurs have in common
- Adi Kaskavalciyan’s advice to entrepreneurs hesitant to ask for help
- Adi Kaskavalciyan’s vision of the future for The Wealthy Contractor
In this episode:
Do you want to become a business owner? What challenges would you face growing your business? Do you work on your business or in your business? Sometimes entrepreneurs think the answers are for them to figure out alone.
As a successful entrepreneur who has “been there, done that,” Adi Kaskavalciyan says, the most successful people accept that they don’t know everything and surround themselves with people who are experts in the areas where they’re lacking. Building a successful business is a journey full of many ups and downs. You have to be committed to it and find the right resources to help you along the way. But what makes this journey easier is having a supportive community.
In this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit is joined by Adi Kaskavalciyan, the Co-founder of The Wealthy Contractor and gFour Marketing Group, to discuss the value of being part of a supportive community. They also discuss secrets to being a wealthy entrepreneur, what successful and wealthy contractors have in common, and how The Wealthy Contractor supports entrepreneurs.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- The Wealthy Contractor
- gFour Marketing Group
- Adi Kaskavalciyan on LinkedIn
- Brian Kaskavalciyan on LinkedIn
- The Wealthy Contractor podcast
- The 7 Secrets to Becoming a Wealthy Contractor: How To Make More Money, Take More Time Off and Live Your Best Life by Brian Kaskavalciyan
- “How To Create a System for Getting More Customer Reviews and Referrals With Adi Kaskavalciyan”
- Traction: Get A Grip On Your Business by Gino Wickman
- The E-Myth: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber
- “The Five Laws of Stratospheric Success with Bob Burg”
- Bob Burg on LinkedIn
- The Go-Giver: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea by Bob Burg and John David Mann
- Cesar Quintero on LinkedIn
- “How to Use Systems to Create a Life by Design with Cesar Quintero”
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.