Adi Klevit is the Founder and CEO of Business Success Consulting Group, an organization that provides businesses with the infrastructure, processes, and systems they need to thrive. Adi and her team help companies scale up, transfer knowledge, and prepare for succession. She has over 25 years of experience as a trained industrial engineer, management consultant, and business executive.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Adi Klevit shares a case study about a time when implementing processes didn’t work for a business
- How one of Adi’s clients achieved greater freedom by documenting her systems and processes
- The five key steps for implementing processes
- What it means to create accessible procedures and how to develop an effective roll-out process
- Adi’s tips for using processes to resolve issues and increase accountability
- The importance of completing regular reviews
- Where to learn more about Adi Klevit
In this episode:
Is it a challenge to persuade your team to implement your processes and systems? Are you facing resistance from employees that is making it difficult to effectively run your business?
The process of documenting and implementing procedures should involve both employees and company management to be successful. As Adi Klevit says, creating a simple step-by-step process for your team to follow will ensure that execution happens as it should. This way, if a problem or issue arises, your team can refer to the documented procedures to fix it.
In this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit, the Founder and CEO of Business Success Consulting Group, is interviewed by Dr. Jeremy Weisz, the Co-founder of Rise25. Together, they discuss how to ensure that your business’ processes and systems are implemented by your team. Adi also talks about the benefits of using effective documenting platforms, how to create a successful roll-out process, and the importance of doing regular reviews. Stay tuned.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Business Success Consulting Group Process Review Checklist
- Business Success Consulting Group Articles
- Setting Up a Business System: An Overview
- Adi Klevit’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adi Klevit’s phone number: 503-662-2911
- Dr. Jeremy Weisz on LinkedIn
- John Corcoran on LinkedIn
- Owen McGab Enaohwo on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.