Adi Klevit is the Founder and CEO of Business Success Consulting Group, an organization that provides businesses with the infrastructure, processes, and systems they need to thrive. Adi and her team help companies scale up, transfer knowledge, and prepare for succession. She has over 25 years of experience as a trained industrial engineer, management consultant, and business executive.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How Adi Klevit offers her services to clients (1:13)
- The most common reasons for documenting processes and how it benefits the company (1:56, 6:29)
- Adi talks about new clients’ questions and concerns (12:36)
- What a perfect documentation manual contains and Adi’s process for designing, creating, and employing a manual (13:37, 17:15)
- How Adi’s team interacts and works with clients (29:27)
In this episode:
There are many benefits of having well-documented processes and procedures. They include ensuring standardization and consistency of operations, improving the onboarding process for new employees, promoting knowledge transfer, increasing profitability, and boosting overall company efficiency.
So, what does it take to create the perfect manual for documenting processes? Does it focus on your company’s goals and objectives, your customers, or your employees? How can you design and create the ideal manual that helps you scale your business and increase revenue?
In this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit is interviewed by Dr. Jeremy Weisz, Co-founder of Rise25 Media, about her process for creating the perfect documentation manual. Adi also talks about her clients’ primary reasons for documenting processes, clients’ main questions and concerns, and the key results and benefits they get from process and procedure documentation.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- “Method Behind the Madness: Why Documenting Systems and Processes is Crucial for Success” with Adi Klevit
- “How To Get Your Processes & Systems Implemented and Followed by the Team” with Adi Klevit
- Dr. Jeremy Weisz on LinkedIn
- Rise25 Media
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.