Adi Kaskavalciyan is the Co-founder and Director of Client Success at gFour Marketing Group. She and her husband, Brian Kaskavalciyan, used their experience from the home improvement industry and relationship marketing knowledge to start gFour Marketing Group. They help clients nationwide create profitable, long-lasting relationships with customers by using their award-winning done-for-you marketing programs. They help contractors bring in more referrals, reviews, and repeat business.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How Adi Kaskavalciyan started a business in the home improvement industry
- How Adi automates the customer experience process
- The best way and time to ask for reviews from customers
- Why business owners should be ready to receive both positive and negative customer reviews
- What to do after getting reviews from customers
- The different communication channels to use to increase engagement with customers
- Why owners shy away from asking for referrals and Adi Kaskavalciyan’s advice to overcome it
- gFour Marketing Group’s done-for-you referral system
In this episode:
Have you been leveraging the power of customer reviews to market and grow your business? If not, do you know what you need to do to get started? Do you know how to reach out to your customers to ask for referrals?
Having a good process for getting customer reviews and referrals is crucial to building a thriving business. Accomplishing this means the business owner must be committed to improving the customer experience process from the first interaction to when the sale is made and beyond. You must also have a good system for encouraging customers to leave reviews and refer you to others. In addition, you have to make sure that your business provides the types of services that your customers will rave about to others. So how can you create this process? Well, Adi Kaskavalciyan is here to tell us.
In this episode of the Systems Simplified Podcast, Adi Klevit is joined by Adi Kaskavalciyan, the Co-founder of gFour Marketing Group, to discuss how to create a system for getting more reviews and referrals from happy customers. They discuss the benefits of customer reviews and referrals, share their strategies for requesting reviews, and explain what businesses can do to increase customer engagement after closing a sale. Stay tuned.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- gFour Marketing Group
- gFour Marketing Group’s Strategy Session
- Adi Kaskavalciyan on LinkedIn
- Brian Kaskavalciyan on LinkedIn
- Cesar Quintero on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.