Lisa Catto is the CEO of The Business Catalyst, a leading independent automation company strategizing the design and implementation of the customer journey. With over 25 years of experience in digital marketing, Lisa has worked on campaigns for prominent brands, including Adidas, Nestle, Kellogg’s, Quaker, and Sony. As a Keap Certified partner, Lisa designs, implements, and manages campaigns and strategies to help businesses streamline their CRMs, sales funnels, and marketing.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Lisa Catto’s entrepreneurial journey and interest in automation and efficiency
- Proprietary processes for relationship-building
- How to align referral partners with company culture
- Lisa shares her designated automation and efficiency systems
- Tried-and-true team buy-in strategies
- The significance of processes and procedures for businesses
In this episode:
If you want to grow your sales business, implementing consistent processes and hiring strategic partners to execute them is critical. So how can you boost efficiency in your firm?
As a productivity and automation aficionado, Lisa Catto advises forging intentional alliances with executives who share your values, align with your culture, and complement your skills. This ensures you can document and apply organized systems. When creating these procedures, Lisa says to identify inefficient areas and provide team accountability to ensure follow-through.
In this episode of Systems Simplified, Adi Klevit welcomes Lisa Catto, the CEO of The Business Catalyst, who shares tactical processes for maximizing company efficiency. Lisa talks about her team buy-in strategies, how to align strategic partners with business culture, and proprietary systems for relationship-building.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Lisa Catto on LinkedIn
- The Business Catalyst
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
- “Processes for Delivering a Personal Pitch With Topher Morrison” on Systems Simplified
- “A Private Equity Investor’s Systems for Business Valuation With Dan Bradbury” on Systems Simplified
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.