David Nilssen is the Co-founder and CEO of DOXA, which helps small to mid-sized organizations build highly-skilled global teams with the goal of scaling. David is also a member of the board of directors for Guidant Financial and Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO). He hosts The Future Is Borderless podcast, where he features top thought leaders from around the world. David’s mission is to help entrepreneurs create the life they want through business success.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- David Nilssen discusses the genesis of DOXA
- Common mistakes (and how to avoid them) when hiring offshore talent
- Why DOXA went fully remote — and how the team builds company culture in this environment
- Getting clear on company values, ideal candidates, and processes in a remote world
- David talks about the benefits of a global team
In this episode:
When David Nilssen wanted to scale DOXA quickly, he looked offshore to access new talent pools and help the business grow. But transitioning from fully in-person to a mixed environment and eventually entirely remote came with its share of challenges. How did David and his team make the shift?
A critical part of hiring offshore talent in a remote work environment is clarifying your processes and ensuring your team is well cared for. Straightforward processes can help you hire, onboard, communicate, and build company culture while avoiding major obstacles. Tune in to learn more about how DOXA’s processes helped David execute major business renovations.
In this episode of Systems Simplified, Adi Klevit is joined by David Nilssen, the Co-founder and CEO of DOXA, to talk about processes when hiring offshore talent and building culture in a remote environment. David discusses common mistakes entrepreneurs make when hiring offshore, the benefits of a borderless team, and how to utilize processes that help your team thrive.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- David Nilssen on LinkedIn
- The Future Is Borderless
- “The Relationship Between Data, Analytics, and Processes With Jay Bartot”
- “Tips and Strategies for Managing a Remote Team” with Kate Winkler
- John Corcoran on LinkedIn
- Dr. Jeremy Weisz on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.