Jamie Royce is the Founder and CEO of MindCloud, a software company that builds and maintains custom connections between software and other platforms. He is also the Owner of Royce Enterprises, LLC, which works with companies to build tailored software solutions. With over 25 years of software engineering and sales leadership experience, Jamie helps business leaders scale with automated workflows.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- What are companies’ most significant data automation obstacles?
- Jamie Royce shares use cases for automation
- How to identify and prioritize redundant software
- Automated systems for increased efficiency and profitability
- The importance of creating a process for automation
In this episode:
In many organizations, data is scattered throughout multiple software systems, and integrating it necessitates frequent transfers. But most software isn’t homogenized to handle the demand, and staff are stuck in the minutiae of repetitive tasks. How can you streamline communication between software systems and automate your workflow processes?
Manual workflows can cause errors when team members input duplicate or incorrect data from disconnected software systems. To avoid data silos, software enthusiast Jamie Royce says to develop a process that identifies the workflows that must be automated. But this process can become jumbled if your software isn’t integrated together, so Jamie advises grouping these systems by function to minimize redundancies.
In this episode of Systems Simplified, Adi Klevit interviews MindCloud’s Founder and CEO, Jamie Royce, about automating workflows and integrating software systems. Jamie explains how automation leads to increased efficiency and profitability, frequent data automation challenges, and common use cases for automation.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Jamie Royce on LinkedIn
- MindCloud: Website | LinkedIn
- “Simple Systems for Enhancing Gross Profits With Greg Crabtree” on Systems Simplified
- Simple Numbers, Straight Talk, Big Profits!: 4 Keys to Unlock Your Business Potential by Greg Crabtree and Beverly Blair Harzog
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.