Joshua Keene is an accredited Insurance Advisor at Elliott, Powell, Baden & Baker, an independent insurance agency based in Portland, Oregon. Joshua helps local businesses protect their people, profits, and public relations through creative risk management and commercial insurance solutions for the manufacturing, technology, and construction industries. He is also a regional expert on cybersecurity threats and how to insure against them.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Joshua Keene explains what business owners need to pay attention to in order to prevent losses
- The systems to put in place to mitigate auto risks
- Why you should effectively document your hiring and onboarding processes
- Joshua’s advice for using systems and processes to prevent cyber attacks
- The benefits of implementing an employee management system
- How to encourage employees to follow company policies
- Joshua shares the steps business owners can take to start identifying and mitigating risks
In this episode:
Has your business ever suffered losses due to avoidable circumstances? What if there were simple systems that you could implement to protect your company from future risks? If you’re ready to take that step, Joshua Keene has some advice for you.
Businesses can suffer losses from various different sources, including cyberattacks, car accidents, property damages, legal lawsuits, or even theft. These pose a huge risk to businesses, and failure to protect against them could lead to even bigger financial losses. According to Joshua, investing in the right systems is the key to identifying these risks and preventing costly losses.
In this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit is joined by Joshua Keene, an Insurance Advisor at Elliott, Powell, Baden & Baker, to explain how to mitigate risks and prevent losses at your business using effective systems. They discuss how the right systems can help you avoid cyber attacks, why you should always document your hiring process, and Joshua’s tips for encouraging employees to implement and follow company policies. Stay tuned.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Elliott, Powell, Baden & Baker
- Joshua Keene on LinkedIn
- Joshua Keene’s email: email@example.com
- Joshua Keene’s phone number: 971-255-5214
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.