Charles Warren is a Partner and Retirement Plan Consultant at Pacific Retirement Partners. He entered the financial services industry in 1998 after serving 10 years with the US Marine Corps. In 2005, Charles established an independent investment advisory firm with three other partners. He later sold his interest to form Pacific Retirement Partners with the goal of working exclusively with corporate retirement plans. He holds the Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF), Certified 401(k) Professional (C(k)P), and the Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor (CPFA) designations.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Charles Warren’s career background
- What do business owners need to know about their fiduciary duties in relation to their retirement plans?
- How businesses can measure the quality of their investment options
- Charles’ advice for effectively reviewing the costs of your plan and the services provided by advisors
- What businesses should expect from their retirement plan advisors
- How to measure the success of a retirement plan
In this episode:
If you want to put a retirement plan in place for your employees, then there are certain fiduciary duties that you must uphold to do so. While there is no right or wrong way to go about it, there are some key things to keep in mind when finding the right plan for your organization.
According to Charles Warren, the quality of the investments, the cost of the plan, and the partnerships with your financial advisors are some of the most important factors to consider when building a retirement plan. And, perhaps most importantly, he explains that having a repeatable and documented process is the key to fulfilling your fiduciary duties. So, what is Charles’ advice to business owners looking to create or improve their retirement plan process?
In this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit interviews Charles Warren, a Partner and Retirement Plan Consultant at Pacific Retirement Partners, about the value of implementing effective systems and processes when building a retirement plan. Charles talks about the benefits of having an investment policy statement, how businesses can measure the quality and performance of their retirement plans, and his tips for working with financial advisors. Stay tuned.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Pacific Retirement Partners
- Charles Warren on LinkedIn
- Charles Warren’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.