Leslie Harpole is the Co-owner of Champion Plumbing, a residential plumbing service business she started with her husband, Brent. The company services Oklahoma City and the surrounding areas. After leaving her job as a Land Technician at Red Sky Land, LLC, Leslie channeled her passion for her community and other local businesses to start Champion Plumbing.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How Leslie Harpole founded and scaled Champion Plumbing
- Leslie shares her passion for the trades
- The challenges of managing a business with your spouse
- Setting and enforcing work-life boundaries
- Processes for building a reputable company with a legacy
- Leslie’s purpose for launching a podcast
In this episode:
While technical systems and processes are integral to a company’s operational efficiency, support systems allow entrepreneurs to build and scale their businesses. Learn how a network of supportive consultants and executives helped a trade entrepreneur advance her passion.
As a tenacious tradeswoman managing a plumbing company with her husband, Leslie Harpole channels her strategic drive and personal and professional support systems to build her business into an influential empire for her family and the community. But business challenges can interfere with your personal life, so Leslie urges you to divide time between your family and strategic idea-sharing with your support network.
In today’s episode of Systems Simplified, Adi Klevit hosts Leslie Harpole, the Co-owner of Champion Plumbing, who shares her passion for building a lasting business in the trades. Leslie talks about her inspiration to launch a podcast, how she founded and scaled Champion Plumbing, and the difficulties of managing a company with a spouse.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Leslie Harpole on LinkedIn
- Champion Plumbing
- Power Women of the Trades podcast on YouTube
- “Why You Need to Create a Business Playbook in 2023 with Adi Klevit” on Power Women of the Trades
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.