Glenn Diehl is the Owner, President, and CEO of Genesis Exhibits, a live events company. He purchased the company – formerly known as Skyline Genesis Event Marketing – in 1998, diversifying its services and rebranding it five years ago. Glenn has been in the trade show and live events business for over 35 years.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How Glenn Diehl entered the live events industry, his core services, and his ideal clients
- How the pandemic impacted Genesis Exhibits
- The difference between structural and procedural parts of a business
- How Glenn measures the ROI of having systems and processes in his business
- Glenn talks about the value of hiring the right employees, his strategies for continually scaling his business, and his philosophy for improving employee efficiency
- Why Glenn asks candidates about their preference for either the roller coaster or Ferris wheel
- Glenn’s advice for entrepreneurs on building a long-term business
In this episode:
How do you measure the ROI of your business? Do you base it on revenue, employee efficiency, or profits?
For Glenn Diehl, an important benchmark for his company is revenue per head. But to ensure that he gets maximum benefits or ROI from his employees, he supports them by having the right systems and processes in place – ultimately increasing their performance and efficiency. His philosophy centers around process improvement.
Glenn Diehl, the Owner, President, and CEO of Genesis Exhibits, is Adi Klevit’s guest in this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast where he shares his strategies for measuring a company’s ROI. He talks about the evolution of the live events industry, differentiates between the structural and procedural parts of a business, and shares strategies for continually scaling a business. Stay tuned.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Genesis Exhibits
- Glenn Diehl on LinkedIn
- Michael Oberther on LinkedIn
- If it Ain’t Broke…Break It!: And Other Unconventional Wisdom for a Changing Business World by Robert J. Kriegel and Louis Palter
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.