Kimberli Allen is the CEO and Founder of Everything Webinar, a professional training and coaching company focused on adapting in-person skills to a virtual presentation environment. The Everything Webinar team shows you how to wow your audience and keep them engaged in your virtual event so you can effectively communicate with your audience no matter where they are.
With 18-plus years of experience at Everything Webinar, Kimberli has trained and coached over 7,500 people in 32 countries for companies including Cisco, Philips, IBM, Motorola, and Hewlett-Packard.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Kimberli Allen shares the process for creating a successful presentation
- How Kimberli’s template structure helps guide people through the steps of putting a presentation together
- What many people fail to include in their presentations and why it’s essential
- Why you must incorporate the three basic adult learning styles into your presentation
- How to create an opening to grab the audience’s attention
- The must-have components of every presentation
- What not to do during a presentation
In this episode:
Could your virtual presentations, training programs, webinars, meetings, or coaching sessions use some swag to be more engaging for your audience? Is there an easier way to create the kind of presentation that sets you above the rest?
Using more than three decades of expertise in the presentation arena, Kimberli Allen has created a template structure process that guides you every step of the way, explaining the many components you must include and others practices to avoid. Being mindful of the three basic adult learning styles to incorporate throughout the presentation is critical to engage the audience effectively. From the initial attention grabber to the closing, you can learn Kimberli’s proven process to boost your presentation performance and drive home your message.
In this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, host Adi Klevit interviews Kimberli Allen, CEO and Founder of Everything Webinar, as she shares the secrets behind the process of creating engaging presentations. Kimberli walks you through her template structure process, the essential components of a successful presentation, and various other tips to gain, maintain, and retain your audience’s attention.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Kimberli Allen on LinkedIn
- Everything Webinar
- Jeany Park on LinkedIn
- Tree Swing Video
- “Improving Your Training, Onboarding, and Systems Through Video with Jeany Park” on Systems Symplified
- Presentation Structure Template & User Guide: The Presentation Structure That EVERYONE NEEDS by Kimberli Allen
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.