Joe Siecinski is the Owner and Founder of BrainSHARE Business Mentors, a small business coaching firm that helps entrepreneurs create predictable and scalable companies. As a serial coaching entrepreneur, he has coached over 1,000 clients from various organizations within the private, public, and nonprofit sectors. Through programs, workshops, and specialized training, Joe mentors CEOs and executive teams to grow and expand their businesses.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How Joe Siecinski’s background led him to coach small businesses
- The importance of allocating time during business growth
- What are the main components of the time allocation system?
- Why businesses hesitate to document processes — and how to start
- Tips for updating and refining processes
In this episode:
During the early stages of entrepreneurship, you may find yourself assuming multiple roles to launch your business. Yet shifting frequently between various positions is highly inefficient and stunts growth. How can you allocate your time effectively to accelerate your company?
Small business mentor Joe Siecinski has developed a calculated system to allow entrepreneurs to work on their companies rather than in them. The steps involve breaking down your goals into replicable processes to adjust your time allocations as you scale. To reallocate your time, Joe recommends beginning your day with a morning ritual, reviewing and planning your daily tasks, and scheduling breaks in between. If you’re struggling to document these procedures, try recording each business component separately from a top-down approach.
In this episode of Systems Simplified, Adi Klevit invites her guest Joe Siecinski, the Owner and Founder of BrainSHARE Business Mentors, to speak about restructuring your time to scale your business. Joe discusses how to update and refine existing processes, how he began coaching small businesses, and his advice for entrepreneurs who are hesitant to document systems.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Joe Siecinski on LinkedIn
- BrainSHARE Business Mentors
- BrainSHARE courses
- Steve Ramona on LinkedIn
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber
- “The Process of Making Connections and Serving Others With Steve Ramona” on Systems Simplified
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.