Michele Williams is the Founder and CEO of Scarlet Thread Consulting, where she coaches six- and seven-figure business owners in the creative space and interior design industry. She began her career in financial software development, where she nurtured her tech, testing, and organizational skills. Now, Michele is a certified Profit First coach and a trusted business strategist. She is also the Host of the Profit Is A Choice podcast, as well as a renowned speaker and author.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- What Michele Williams learned about the importance of having good business structures and systems
- The five systems every company needs to be successful
- Michele explains why a solid foundation and a clear intention are critical for business owners
- How people, processes, and profits impact the execution of a business’ objectives
- How to be intentional with your processes
- Michele’s advice to creatives on using processes in their work
- Michele talks about managing profits for high returns on investment
In this episode:
Have you been struggling to build a successful business? Do you find it difficult to manage your time, team, and profits?
According to Michele Williams, to build a successful company, you need a solid foundation, a clear intention, the right people, effective processes, and a strategic profit plan. The key is to know your “why” for building the business, as well as your values and strengths as a business owner — and to ensure that you have the right systems in place to execute your vision.
Michele Williams, the Founder and CEO of Scarlet Thread Consulting, joins Adi Klevit in this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast to talk about the five systems for creating a successful business. Michele explains why companies need a solid foundation, advises creative people on using processes, and talks about managing profits and cash flows. Stay tuned.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Scarlet Thread Consulting
- Michele Williams on LinkedIn
- Profit Is A Choice podcast
- Jessica Yarbrough on LinkedIn
- Start With Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek
- Find Your Why: A Practical Guide for Discovering Purpose for You and Your Team by Simon Sinek, David Mead, and Peter Docker
- The 12 Week Year: Get More Done in 12 Weeks than Others Do in 12 Months by Brian P. Moran and Michael Lennington
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.