Heidi Ganahl is a serial entrepreneur, the 2022 Republican nominee for governor of Colorado, and the Founder and CEO of SheFactor, a lifestyle brand providing platforms for women in their 20s to live the lives they desire. She also founded Camp Bow Wow and the Fight Back Foundation and was a statewide elected official for the University of Colorado Board of Regents. Having built several impactful businesses, Heidi has received numerous awards and recognitions, including Fortune magazine’s “10 Most Promising Entrepreneurs” and Parade Magazine’s “Top Women Entrepreneurs in the Country.”
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Heidi Ganahl’s incentive for founding Camp Bow Wow and franchising it after her husband’s death
- How implementing systems and processes helped Heidi franchise and sell her business
- Heidi talks about her political ventures
- The primary obstacles entrepreneurs face in a regulated market
- Tips to advocate for small businesses and entrepreneurship
- SheFactor’s process for helping young women live fulfilling lives
- What are Moms Fight Back and the Fight Back Foundation’s missions?
In this episode:
Entrepreneurship is rewarding and provides a sense of purpose. But in today’s volatile political environment, small businesses often face extensive regulations and taxes. Additionally, business and entrepreneurship are no longer taught in public schools, so children lack the skills and knowledge to launch a company.
Prominent multi-business owner Heidi Ganahl not only develops systems to help companies navigate complex legislation, she also provides mental health and educational resources to empower the next generation of entrepreneurs. Living her philanthropic passions, Heidi created a franchise business model, established a step-by-step process for young women to achieve their dreams, and provided support for mothers in domestic violence situations. To sustain the American Dream, she recommends joining advocacy networks and industry associations to remain engaged and informed.
Serial entrepreneur, Founder, and CEO of SheFactor, Heidi Ganahl, joins Adi Klevit in this episode of Systems Simplified to talk about her journey founding multiple nonprofits. Heidi shares resources for young women, mothers, children, and business owners, how systems and processes helped her develop a franchise model, and her political undertakings.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Heidi Ganahl’s Website | LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- SheFactor: Present Power – Future Fierce by Heidi Ganahl
- The Fight Back Foundation
- Oasis Mental Health
- Moms Fight Back
- Moms Fight Back on Facebook
- Little Patriots Learning
- “Developing Systems To Sell Your Business With Jessica Fialkovich” on Systems Simplified
- Jessica Fialkovich on LinkedIn
- Getting the Most for Selling Your Business: How to Get Top Dollar for the Company You’ve Nurtured for Years by Jessica Fialkovich
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.