Dorice Horenstein is an energetic and dynamic keynote speaker, author, and coach whose mission is to help leaders and teams find the power within themselves to improve effectiveness. She served as an officer in the Israeli Defense Forces before moving to America to pursue a career in education. After 30 years in education, Dorice decided to make the world her classroom by launching her speaking and coaching business. She is also the author of the award-winning bestselling book Moments of the Heart: Four Relationships Everyone Should Have to Live Wholeheartedly.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Dorice Horenstein’s background serving her community
- How Dorice started her speaking and coaching career
- Strategies for building a personal brand
- The power of connections and relationships
- Dorice’s ideal audience for speaking engagements
- How to create meaningful business connections
In this episode:
How can you build meaningful and powerful relationships? How can you leverage your connections to benefit the growth of your business?
One of the best ways to nurture great business relationships is to serve others. Serving others builds a powerful personal brand, develops meaningful connections, and grows your business. Dorice Horenstein advises business leaders to shift their mindset to bring out the champion within — be courageous, believe in yourself and your abilities, and follow your path.
In this episode of the Systems Simplified Podcast, Adi Klevit interviews Dorice Horenstein, an energetic and dynamic keynote speaker, author, and coach, about her system for creating business connections and building a powerful personal brand. Dorice discusses the power of connections, how she started her speaking and coaching business, and her ideal audience for speaking engagements.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Dorice Horenstein’s website
- Dorice Horenstein on LinkedIn
- Moments of the Heart: Four Relationships Everyone Should Have to Live Wholeheartedly by Dorice Horenstein
- The Universe Has Your Back: Transform Fear to Faith by Gabrielle Bernstein
- National Speakers Association (NSA)
- Toastmasters for Speaking Professionals
- Liz Hatcher on LinkedIn
- Women to Women Network
- Alice Tang on LinkedIn
- Women in Insurance & Finance (WIFS)
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.