Cameron Bell is a Partner at Fairmont Capital Partners, a lower-market private equity firm focusing on tech-enabled B2B companies with revenues between $1 million and $30 million. They work with founder and family-owned businesses to help them build, grow, and exit through strategic partnerships and capital structuring. As a serial entrepreneur and investor, Cameron’s first business was a bootstrapped SaaS startup, one of his former businesses was awarded Startup of the Year in 2020, and he was also a finalist for Entrepreneur of the Year in 2020.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Cameron Bell explains the difference between private equity funding and venture capital funding
- Why Fairmont Capital Partners invests in tech-enabled B2B companies
- Cameron talks about his firm’s ideal clients
- How Fairmont Capital Partners identifies companies to invest in and the biggest challenge they face working with founder-owned businesses
- Adi Klevit’s advice on implementing changes within a company
- Cameron shares his firm’s process for partnering with a new company
- How to build a sustainable culture and maintain legacies in acquired companies
In this episode:
If you want to sell and exit your company, what can you do to make it attractive to private equity firms? How can you increase your company’s valuation?
As your business grows, there are a number of metrics you can look at to determine whether or not the business is profitable enough to entice investors. These factors include a strong customer base, solid profits, and efficient systems and processes. Evaluating those aspects can be beneficial in taking your business to the next level and determining if you can sell your company or acquire private equity funding to scale your business.
Cameron Bell, a Partner at Fairmont Capital Partners, joins Adi Klevit in this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast to discuss the systems and processes for identifying investment-worthy companies. Cameron talks about his firm’s ideal clients, the systems they implement in a new business, and the biggest challenge they face working with founder-owned companies.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Fairmont Capital Partners
- Cameron Bell on LinkedIn
- Cameron Bell’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.