Dr. Olesya Salathe is the Co-founder and Co-owner of The Aesthetic Experience, a Digital Smile Design (DSD) Clinic that provides luxury dental and aesthetic services. She is also a dentist at The Dentist Off Main, an entrepreneur, and a podcaster, as well as a wife and mother. Dr. Salathe received her bachelor’s degree in Biology from George Fox University before earning her Doctorate in Dentistry at Oregon Health & Science University.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Dr. Olesya Salathe’s background, why she became a dentist, and the first system she used in her business
- How the pandemic impacted Dr. Salathe’s dental practice — and how she pivoted and improved using processes
- Dr. Salathe talks about partnering with her sister to start a new practice: The Aesthetic Experience
- Dr. Salathe’s secret to success and how documenting processes has benefited her practice
- Why Dr. Salathe and her sister started their podcast
- What is Dr. Salathe grateful for?
In this episode:
Have you considered incorporating systems and processes in your business? If you’re still unsure whether you want to dedicate the time and energy to documenting your processes, Dr. Olesya Salathe has some sage advice: clarity is kindness.
Many leaders fail to clearly lay out their expectations for employees, and this can negatively impact business operations, productivity, and morale. According to Dr. Salathe, using systems and documenting processes is an act of kindness for your team. It provides employees with a guide for carrying out processes and helps them do their job well.
Dr. Olesya Salathe, the Co-founder and Co-owner of The Aesthetic Experience, joins Adi Klevit in this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast to explain how she created and implemented systems in her dental practice. Dr. Salathe also talks about partnering with her sister to build an innovative new practice, shares her secret to success, and explains why she started her own podcast. Stay tuned.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Dr. Olesya Salathe on LinkedIn
- The Aesthetic Experience
- The Dentist Off Main
- OZ Unscripted
- Jennifer Zherebilov-Spooner on LinkedIn
- Eric Albertson on LinkedIn
- Core Values Index (CVI)
- Traction:Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.