Robin Schuckmann is the Executive Director of BNI Oregon and SW Washington. As the world’s largest business referral network, BNI helps members grow their businesses through sales referrals, business training, peer learning, and networking opportunities. In her role, Robin empowers and leads directors and ambassadors to serve over 1,000 members in 59 chapters. She also teaches leaders how to build relationships with the right people so they can enhance and grow their businesses.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Robin Schuckmann’s entrepreneurial background and how she became the Executive Director of BNI Oregon and SW Washington
- The structure of BNI, how to become a member, and the benefits of having a structured business
- Robin’s system for getting more referrals and building business relationships
- How to build a workable system around BNI’s “givers gain” core value
- Robin shares her advice to a leader reluctant to have a structured networking process
- Robin’s time management tips and how she has benefited from having processes and procedures in her business
- The importance of recognition in the business world
- Robin’s thoughts on the difference between networking online versus in person
In this episode:
Do you have an efficient system for building your business network? Have you ever thought about systematizing your referral marketing process?
Business networks and referrals are key drivers for business growth — and that’s why every business owner should have a process for networking efficiently. Finding and joining a network is the first step, but leaders also have to know how to strategically position themselves for getting referrals. As the head of BNI Oregon and SW Washington, Robin Schuckmann knows how valuable it is to have a structured system for building a network. Today, she’s here to share her top tips for systematizing your networking and referral marketing.
In this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit is joined by Robin Schuckmann, the Executive Director of BNI Oregon and SW Washington, to talk about creating a workable system for networking and generating referrals. Robin discusses how to find the best business network, the benefits of creating a structured referral system, and her tips for effective time management. Stay tuned.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- BNI Oregon
- Robin Schuckmann on LinkedIn
- The Official BNI Podcast
- Dr. Ivan Misner on LinkedIn
- Givers Gain: The BNI Story by Dr. Ivan R. Misner
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.