Michael Oberther is the Director of Business Development at Supporting Strategies, a company that provides outsourced bookkeeping services and operational support to growing businesses. His experience spans information technology, human resources, payroll and benefits administration, and labor compliance. Michael’s expertise in understanding client requirements and market conditions allows him to create client-centric solutions.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Michael Oberther explains the differences between a bookkeeper, controller, and CFO
- The benefits of keeping financial records and the common problems companies face with record-keeping
- Michael talks about the importance of tracking time for project-based companies
- How Adi Klevit helps her clients create systems for their financial operations
- Michael’s recommendations for creating effective accounting processes and how to handle accounts payable
- The “reporting starter pack” and the main characteristics of a good bookkeeper
- How to get in touch with Michael Oberther
In this episode:
Do you have a well-defined system for managing your company’s finances? Are you facing challenges with creating processes for your financial activities? Have you been experiencing cash flow problems and are finding it difficult to prevent money mismanagement?
There are many benefits of documenting the processes around your company’s finances. Great financial systems give you power and control over your business. This, along with a supportive bookkeeper, can help you to better manage your cash flows and profit margins and build a stronger organization.
In this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit is joined by Michael Oberther, the Director of Business Development at Supporting Strategies, to talk about systemizing the financial aspects of a business. Michael discusses the roles of bookkeepers, financial controllers, and CFOs and shares his advice on creating effective accounting systems. Stay tuned.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Supporting Strategies
- Michael Oberther on LinkedIn
- Michael Oberther’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Maintaining Passion and Financial Solvency” on Systems Simplified
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.