Keith Callaway Sr. is the President and Founder of K&L Industries, a premier paving company based in the Portland Metro Area. Over the past 30 years, Keith has scaled his small mom-and-pop business to a company with 30 employees. His dedicated team of professional pavers deliver high-quality solutions ranging from driveway paving to parking lot maintenance
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Keith Callaway Sr.talks about starting his family paving business over 35 years ago
- The factors that have contributed to K&L Industries’ quick growth
- The pivoting points of Keith’s business and his effective marketing approach
- How Keith utilizes videos and testimonials to promote his company and spark change in his industry
- Keith’s internal systems and processes
- How to implement change within your team
- Keith shares his personal and professional goals for the next 10 years
In this episode:
Do you want your business to grow and thrive in a short amount of time? What if making a few changes could take your company from good, to great, to uncompromisingly the best? Through effective systems and a strategic marketing approach, you can.
Keith Callaway Sr. has been in the asphalt business for 35 years, but two and a half years ago he decided to take his company to the next level. Asphalt paving has always had a dark cloud over it, but Keith wanted to change that stigma. By leveraging social media and engaging videos, he is turning the tide on how people view his business and his industry as a whole. Now, he’s here to share his strategies for implementing change both in and out of your organization.
On this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Keith Callaway Sr., the President and Founder of K&L Industries, joins Adi Klevit to discuss his tips for growing your business and sparking change in your industry. Keith explains how he is paving the way in the asphalt space through the use of social media, engaging videos, and effective internal systems. Stay tuned!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.